Make Soap (Perfect gift)

All of my Soap classes are filled up for the next 3 months, if there is strong interest I can add more of them. perhaps 2 a month instead of one?

I dont think I signed up for any of them, and I wanted to

I have been reluctant until my hubby was more stable

1 Like

I’m afraid if I have too many on the calendar that people will lose interest.

1 Like

I’d be interested in a little saponification love.

Remember kids, human fat makes the best soap. We take rich people’s fat and sell it back to them.

3 Likes

You’re not supposed to talk about Soap Club…oh. Wait. No. You CAN talk about Soap Club…

2 Likes

@Josh_Melnick - I registered two of us for your soap making class tomorrow, but we’re both sick and cannot make it. I know it is too late to cancel the registration, but wanted to let you know we won’t be there. I’ll try to register for a future class. Thank you!

ok no problem thanks for letting me know

The cancellation deadline is the deadline to cancel and still get a refund. You should still cancel, so someone else can take your spot.

@John_Marlow I tried, but I don’t see a way to do so. I clicked the link in the confirmation email that reads “If you need to review or cancel your RSVP you can do so at https://calendar.dallasmakerspace.org/registrations/…” but when I go to the page, there is no way to cancel. I just see the details and links to full details and three general links in the footer, none of which link to a cancellation option that I can find.

I have cancelled one other event registration in the past with no problem, but that was before the deadline so I thought maybe this time since the deadline had passed, I can’t cancel. If you can tell me where to do it, I will.

It must be the way this particular event is set up. Thanks for trying.

The family and I learned to make soap yesterday. AWESOME! (Felt like I was at 537 Paper Street.)

1 Like