Main DMS Website - Update

Doing some Word Press updates to the main site. Please excuse any intermittent outages. Parts of the site are very old.

5 Likes

GASP! REALLY???

4 Likes

Wish I could watch.
Maybe I’d learn something…
Thank you!

2 Likes

Can we have a section that Members can add to that basically are testimonials speaking as to “Why I joined” and/or “Why I’m a member.”

A “best of” show&tell section would be nice too.

Basically, we need a sales pitch if that’s to be the website’s main function.

DT

Anyone can post to the blog.
It will (as far as I know) have to be approved before publication, so feel free to stick whatever you want out there.

I think a “Best of Show & Tell” is a top notch idea, and that’s something near and dear to my heart, but I just haven’t had the time…

1 Like

Apologies for posting this as a tag-in to some necessary work –

Now that we’re not giving tours, we should do something that lets folks know that they need to kinda make an appointment, and how they go about that.

I had an… … old fogie show up the other day. Unfortunately I had to finish couple of tasks before I walked out the door. He was a rather argumentative person, so I couldn’t convince him to schedule a time. Another member walked by, and we agreed that that person would take them on a tour.

Part of the conversation was:
Me: Oh, man. You picked the worst possible time. (Nobody else was up front at that time.)
Him: Well, there was no range of times listed.

This may need its own thread…

1 Like

YOW!
First time EVAR I’ve logged in to dallasmakerspace.org and found NO UPDATE PROMPT!
:grinning: :+1: :+1: :grinning:
Awesome work!

PS: digging the additions I’ve spotted so far, too.

1 Like