Macrame Interest

Thank you! Looks like I should be able to attend my classes and still make yours - yay!

1 Like

The class is called
“Why Buy when you can DIY”
:laughing:

2 Likes

Clever, haha, I like it!

1 Like

Hi April, I didn’t see your new class on Calendar for November 20th. Is it there and my old eyeballs didn’t see it? I’m sure its completely full anyway :frowning: your classes are so great!

I submitted it about a day and a half ago i think. Patience young one :laughing:

2 Likes

Oh cool! Thank you! I will certainly keep an eye peeled on Calendar. Hope I get one of the avail places!

I hope you do as well!! I opened it up for 6 :+1:

Yippee!!! The class is on the schedule now!!!

2 Likes

I have to miss this bc I’m out of town that weekend. Will you be doing another? Can u text me?
Cheryl
214-676-4897

As much as I don’t want to miss this, I have overdone myself for the day and not sure I can stay awake and focused for class. Just canceled so someone, please: get it while it’s hot!!

1 Like

Pics from class :laughing:

9 Likes

Alrighty fiber artists…ordered the rope for another awesome project. Once I know it is on the way…i will get the class scheduled. Most likely on a Sunday afternoon. But for now…here is a picture of what we will try and dupe!!! Theirs $350…I think knot!!!( lol…see what i did there :laughing:)…our version will only be $25. So if you are interested in taking the class start looking for a 2 foot long stick…smooth as possible, or buy a dowel rod and stain or paint it…or even a metal or copper pipe.

6 Likes

Definitely interested. I hope your date is not 2/27, but I’ll be looking for the post. Thank you for coming up with these great macrame classes.

1 Like

Will try March .

2 Likes

It looks like this class is full, but I’d love to take it if you offer it again in the future <3

1 Like

Last time one person didn’t show…if I have extra I can let you know. In the process right now in figuring out rope lengths.

1 Like

There is one spot open now