Macrame Interest

Made this beauty…anyone else wanna make one :eyes:

Low cost…fun fun fun :hugs:

12 Likes

that’s very cool, my wife has been looking at stuff like this, I’m sure she would like a class

the curved portions holding shape is wild

2 Likes

It’s easy when you use the laser and cut a wood backing to hold the fiber :v:

3 Likes

I’m game.
It really depends on when you have it.

1 Like

I am flexible, except I cannot schedule a class on Saturday morning or Sunday morning.

This is so cool April! This would also be fun to play around with doing a dip dye on the ends.

4 Likes

I would love to do this. I saw your IG post and was “wow!”

1 Like

Ya….working on one that I might attempt that….just afraid I might mess it up. Just rope and wood so I guess it wouldn’t be that big of a loss :rofl:

Awesome! Working on another today so there will be choices.

3 Likes

Absolutely! I loved taking your previous macrame classes! I will definitely sign up for this one if I am free on the day or evening!

1 Like

Awesome…Trying to get the pricing before i put up the class :+1:

3 Likes

GORGEOUS work :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh this looks amazing! I’m down :slight_smile:

1 Like

Finally have the final cost for this project!!!
Only $18!!!
I have seen one priced at $300!!!
I will be scheduling a class for November 20th :relaxed:

9 Likes

Curious, and feel free to PM, do you have an “approximate” idea on time? I don’t need exact, but I have other classes that day and may want to move stuff around.

It should not take long. We will just be cutting strands and hot glueing them on. And i will show you how to sandwich them between the boards. Securing and staining the wood are done on your own time :+1:

1 Like

Where do you buy your cordage? I was looking around for some for a different project and it can get surprisingly pricey!

This one is coming from hobby lobby.

I should have clarified, I’m so sorry. Approximate idea of time of day? AM, Afternoon, PM?

4:30pm Sat Nov 20

2 Likes