Machine Shop Committee meeting reminder 04/27/19

Greetings friends,
This is just a reminder that the Machine Shop committee meeting is Saturday 04/27 at 5pm in the purple nurple classroom. I don’t have any big agenda items that will require a committee vote, so it should be a relatively short meeting and so we’ll go over our usual machine status, consumables, and a little about expansion and then we’ll open it up for new business.

We have been requested to mark all the locations for power/air in our new space so it sounds like a good thing to do after the meeting. Our cardboard cutouts are still there, so we can lay them out as we need and mark the locations and let the expansion team go from there.

See you there. cheers!

1 Like

You beat me too it.

So after the meeting we will need to lay the power drops out. However some of our cardboard templates are missing. Shark lathe, bandsaw, cold saw(s). We will need to cut those back out to re-lay the floor plan out again, as we need to spot our drops.

FYI, The only thing we voted on was a new rule.

No operating machinery in Machine Shop when you are Impaired as defined by TX Law for DWI/DUI.
This includes alcohol & drugs legal or illegal.

Failure to follow the rules will result in immediate ban from the Machine shop until the next board meeting.

Any argumentative/belligerent behavior will be referred to the board in a Formal Complaint

All in attendance unanimously passed.

2 Likes

I’ll have meeting minutes posted soon