Looking to commission fireplace wood cutout

Please text for dimensions 214-629-4692

Looking to have a breeze block design made like the one in blue- this was done at makerspace by an individual that is unavailable. Thank you ! 214-629-4692

I would love to learn how to make this!! How do I go about it?

Would you like to learn how to do it?

3 Likes

I would love to learn how to make it!!

1 Like

Eyeballing the provided picture and judging the size compared to the furniture, this may be too wide for our biggest laser at ~39".

Unless the bed is perfectly level and the mirrors and lenses are perfectly clean, the cut may not be the same at all four corners.

I do know that similar pattern-cut material is made for decor. The best course of action may be to try to find that.

The only other way is the MultiCam.

Something similar to this:

https://www.homedepot.com/pep/American-Pro-Decor-72-in-x-24-in-x-1-8-in-Unfinished-Multi-Square-Decorative-Perforated-Paintable-MDF-Screening-Panel-Insert-5APD10618/300565124?source=shoppingads&locale=en-US&pla&mtc=SHOPPING-BF-HDH-GGL-D59H-059_034_INT_FURN-NA-NA-NA-PMAX-NA-HDH-NA-NA-NBR-NA-NA-NA-|059_034_009_ACCENT_FURNITURE|_PMAX_phase_5&cm_mmc=SHOPPING-BF-HDH-GGL-D59H-059_034_INT_FURN-NA-NA-NA-PMAX-NA-HDH-NA-NA-NBR-NA-NA-NA-|059_034_009_ACCENT_FURNITURE|_PMAX_phase_5-71700000113210501--&gad_source=4&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIytDRp5LmhAMVDBKtBh1gsAnjEAQYASABEgL1HPD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

1 Like

This is what the person told me that made it: . The squares are 1/2 plywood that I cut using the CNC machine at Makerspace. Do you know if someone could help me with replicating this project ?

I would be more than happy to show you. Im not going to get bogged down in the details, size ect. Just yet.

I can show you different aspects of wood.

But first, are you a member of dms?

Thank you so much for your response! No I am not a meme we of makerspace but would love to learn how to go about it! Is there a class I need to sign up for ?