Looking for talent to help with a startup app

Hi Im James Hoggatt. I’ve been an active member for some years and recently left a large white man sculpture of mine in the lobby. I’m really excited for my next project and I’m needing some extra genius to bring it into reality.

I’m searching for several talented people to help me develop an app I’ve been working on. I’m not trying to spread too many details too soon. But if all goes according to plan it should act as a great interface for the internet and totally new platform of expression. It’s not too complicated and the goals are well defined. At this point I’m building a small team of developers and would love to meet anyone who thinks they have it in them.

Our current specific needs would include:
C# unity,
graphic design (especially pixel art),
ux design,
data structures, data mapping,
organizational skills, logistics.

If you or someone you know might want to hear more or see the ux layout we have for the project please contact me at 214-683-2429. or [email protected]

2 Likes

When you wrote “app”, did you mean Android & IOS, or is the destination the Web (or all of the above)?

All the above. But initially android for easier distribution.

What kind of salary range?

Still a startup now and I understand completely how that doesn’t work for a lot of people. But i’m sure that I can sell anyone on the project so there should be real funding in this within a month or two. And I’d love to collaborate with almost any of the brilliant minds I’ve found around the space. Input I get has huge value to me and I wouldn’t bring this to the table if I wasn’t sure It was going to succeed.