Looking for a group to help with personal hydroponic set up

1 Like

On the video labview was on a computer to created the exicutable file. Then exicutable is downloaded to a pi or beagle bone running linx 3.0. It is my understanding a computer is necassary to run labview to make the exicutable. Is this correct? Could we used labview in electronics to program a beagle bone with linx 3.0? Do we want to reproduce this process in other projects?

As I understand things, this is the paradigm. Now what I don’t follow is whether the beagle bone will be left in a state of operation without the PC. We need to work with Beagle Bone and LabVIEW to find out. This would be an excellent topic for the Feb 23rd LabVIEW class upcoming for anyone considering learning LabVIEW (although the first class will be pretty full with interface and programming basics, best for subsequent interfacing class session).

On the other hand, if you wanted to leverage someone already knowledgeable on the LabVIEW subject, perhaps we could get together and schedule meet via PM. We could play with beaglebone and verify what we can do with that lynx package on your beaglebone.

My plan is to get the electronics working via the relays. I hope to post picture when done.