Looking for a Dallas A/C company with a lift

Inspired by Russell’s post about A/C coils freezing - we are having real trouble finding anyone who can service our home A/C unit, and I wanted to ask the DMS hivemind for recs.

Basically, we have a three-story condo building with a slick, sloped roof, and no access from the attic. Our upstairs A/C unit is on said roof - and has not had any maintenance since we moved here in 2013.

A 40-foot ladder will reach the roof, but the guys who came out to attempt it yesterday said there was no way they could do it. Apparently it is just not safe to be up there - we would need a company with some kind of lift / boom / cherry-picker to do the work. And I REALLY don’t want to wait until it breaks down to try and find them.

Anyway - if anyone has worked with a commercial A/C company that might do this kind of work (and has uptown Dallas in their service area), I would appreciate any hot tips!

1 Like

Do you have an HOA??
get a recommendation??

@tex_maam if you are interested in getting a quote I know a guy…the only guy besides Mr Bene is trust working on my system.

1 Like

Oh, that would be great - yes, please let me know who to get in touch with and I will do it forthwith!

(And that’s a swell idea, @ioport51 - if only I weren’t sleeping with the HOA president, who is as clean out of ideas as I am :slight_smile: )

this went from not enough information to too much information at warp 9:thinking: