Hi! I successfully signed up for a class coming up on the 12th… but when I tried to get into my badge manager, I was unable to access it and the site made me log in again. After several attempts, I am unable to log in. I keep getting invalid log in. PLEASE HELP! (I’m trying to update a password for a family badge so we can sign up for the same class!)

Thanks,
Kay

Hi,
Can you please DM me with the DMS username of the Primary billing account, and the username of the one you are trying to fix?

This is a silly question, but how do I DM you?

You click on his name on his post above and a blue button comes up that says MESSAGE.

However … if you’re a new user, you will have to read a bunch of posts to gain the privileges (“Trust Level”) to DM him. If you can’t DM him, post back here and ask him to DM you. You can respond to DMs even as a brand new user.

EDIT: If you have to ask him to DM you, make sure you’re responding to his post (with the Reply arrow) so he gets tagged and sees your response.

1 Like

Thank you John! I am a new user! This was helpful and I will ask them to DM me!

I’m a new user and it’s not giving me an option to message you. Can you please DM me and I can provide that info? Thank you for your help!

1 Like

Alternately, read the pinned “Read First” thread.

As suggested in there, interact with Discobot to quickly build Trust Levels with the added bonus of learning to use the platform for such things as sending private messages. Then send one to Josh.

3 Likes