Lobby Display - Current and Prospective

Well its actually been filled with the USPTO as an illuminated safety device for stairwells, dancing, boats, ect… That in its own being a safety product in of itself. The website even used to be SafetyPoles.com

As far as idiots, no one can fix stupid and there are a ton of more stupid things with stupid ways stupid people can hurt themselves @ DMS

I have slightly under a thousand dynamic stress test that have been done. I’d post the test results but it’d violate Infrastructures talk moderator policy but take my word for it.

In addition safety of the safety pole has been improved. Now its Safety AF. Please don’t worry about the safety of the safety pole.

1 Like

Wait, are you telling me we have a pole in the front lobby? Sweet! Next question, is the pole still rather smooth? Curious how well dancing and/or tricks can be performed without ripping the crap out of ones’ hands.

It’s perfectly smooth it won’t tear your hands up at all because you can’t feel anything. In addition it has great grip. Just touch it, you’ll be surprised

2 Likes
  1. Love the idea of displays in target spaces.

2. The pole will be gone before next tour night.

3. PR has the key. If you PM me your info I can tag your items.

4. The wording is intentional as this is not optional. I clearly stated we would look at what to do with the items after the 30 day holding. I planned on holding items in the PR Closet but Lost and Found is a fantastic idea as well. Then it goes to infrastructure.

5. I’m HOPING to be at the space tomorrow to tag and such. :blush: