Lift Speakers now available for use

That rule doesn’t seem very different than the "be excellent"rule. Perhaps it can be a new bullet point added under Code of Conduct Rule #4?

Also @Brandon_Green will you please confirm whether or not the speakers were purchased using auto funds?

Here are the last 6 months of auto expenses

Most recent large expenses from november were $468 for paper towels, oil dri, gojo, face shields from uline and $250 to restock bolts on ryobi shelf, will be using december monthly allocation to replace some of our small hand tools

I placed an order for sockets on amazon yesterday but the tekton set is currently on back order. I have been researching socket organization systems and plan on 3d printing holders instead of going with the VIM magrail TL (which would cost more than the sockets since we are getting cheap ones, would cost >4x more to get snapon / williams sockets)

3 Likes

What are the fiscal capital expenditures?

There seemed to be several hundred dollars of Auto funds spent on the Trebuchet as well.

Not to mention this peculiar charge

Is a cane an automotive tool I have never heard of?

One of the feet on the grey rolling step ladder wore out, these are an exact fit (1" diameter)

1 Like

Wow, that’s a good solution! I appreciate not slipping, falling, and injuring myself!

Yep great solution. Shame it isn’t properly recorded in the accounting system… The note it has is going to get it flagged as a personal expense in any future audit.

And pages of charges with absolutely no indication of what the money was spent on is a problem as well. Sadly not a problem unique to Automotive…

The lift speakers experiment will be ending soon, I think it was a success. The question was if members would use it for evil (annoying others) or for good (using it responsibly to increase enjoyment of DMS). It would have been more useful if chromecast hadn’t switched to showing notifications on every android device on wifi, leading to streams being unknowingly killed.

2 Likes