Life casting class finally posted!

Alright! We are doing it live on Sunday the 3rd at noon. Class will cost $20 and we will be using pumpkins as the subjects. Keep an eye out on that Calendar if you are interested. There are six slots

4 Likes

This sounds really neat. Do you have any photos of what a pumpkin cast looks like and the kind of things you can make with the cast? I don’t know too much about it other than people use it for costumery

I don’t have a pic of a pumpkin yet but here was the demo hand mold:

Did a plaster casting from this mold:

You can see all the great details you get out of the process! These molds can be used to make soaps, candles, foam squishies, resin art, and much more.

Oh fun, so people can use the molds to make reusable pumpkins to carve (depending on material)? Sounds cool, thanks for posting photos :slight_smile:

Hope this will be offered again this year. I’m interested but this weekend is simply a no-go for me …

When would work for you? I will likely offer another one if this one does well. I am leaving for 2 weeks so would be probably November

Most weekend daytime slots are good, it’s just that this Sunday is already booked up for me. So as much advance notice as possible is optimal…

I’ll be out of town Thanksgiving week…