Lenovo ThinkVision E2223s 22" monitors

I bought a bunch of these at the DMS auction. I’ve given them a quick check to insure function. DMS deal is $5 each with stand and $3 without a stand (has VESA mount pattern for wall mount)

16:9 aspect ratio

21.5-inch FHD LED backlit LCD panel
1920 X 1080 resolution
VGA+DVI interface (HDMI with under $10 adapter)
VESA mount compatible
Tilt stand ($3 without stand)

Pick up in Southlake, or meet at DMS.

I’ll take 3 with stands.

I’d like 3 with stands too. can pick up or meet you next time you’re at the space…

I’ll be in Tuesday evening for electronics office hours and will have 6 with me.

I’ll take 4 with stands if available. Can pick up at DMS any night. Thanks.

I’ll arrange to have 10 tomorrow night we may need to check some of them at DMS.

If possible, I’ll take 2 without stands off your hands.

What time are office hours?

6-8 pm, but I should be around after 5 or so.

Those Lenovo monitors came from where I work. They all should be good working condition as they were pulled from offices and studios as we consolidated our office space now that most employees work from home. I still have probably about two dozen of the same monitors remaining. I also have dozens of other 19-22 inch monitors in both 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratios. Need to find homes for them in the near future or they will get recycled.

3 Likes

I’d love one with a stand! Do you have any tonight? I’m on my way to DMS now.

I’m getting pretty thin on stock, but I’ll verify what I owe. I may have one left. There is also rumor of more.

I have 100+ assorted mostly Dell brand monitors in both 4:3 and 16:9 and from 17-22 inch. They are all VGA and most have DVI inputs as well. None have HDMI or DisplayPort.

I also have about 20-30 more of the 22 inch 16:9 Lenovo monitors with VGA and DVI that had very little use.

They are all located at my office about 1-1/2 miles south of DMS on the south side of Valley View and Senlac in Farmers Branch.

$5 each. Buy 4 and get 1 free. Free to non-profit groups. Available for pickup normally during the week between 10am and 5:00pm. Message me to arrange a time to take a look and pickup monitors.

Send me a PM on DMS Talk to setup a time and exchange contact info. Prefer to not post the address or phone number publicly.

4 Likes