Lemons Racer car weatherproofing

Figured the car would benefit from covering up the windows before the storm hits.

No guarantees it’ll hold if the wind/rain truly picks up, had to make do with whatever I could find. Printmaking is down a roll of checkerboard duct tape…

12 Likes

Much appreciated!

THANK YOU! I completely forgot that we are still waiting on the trailer to return (bad axle).

Thanks! Otherwise it might’ve been a swimming pool in there.

1 Like

I know this is off topic, but if yall are gonna be in houston for the next lemons race i’m looking forward to seeing yall there! ill be in the mostly black/anime MR2.

3 Likes

Awesome, drop by and say hi. We’ve got 4 drivers and a few crew for Houston right now, and Mike’s team will be there with the Z as well, so we’ll have a full DMS contingent.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure we have 1x team captain (Chuck) and 1x pregnant lady as “crew”… Anyone interested in learning more about DMS Motorsports should come to one of our weekly meeting/work sessions on Thursday evenings in the Automotive area. Anyone who is interested in attending the race as crew or spectator can also feel free to DM me!

2 Likes