Laser Up - Big Thunder is operational

Oh, if anyone here gets a chance to use Big Thunder in the next few days, I would love some feedback on the blower.

Love the blower T arrangement. And appreciate the challenges of the metal studs, great job!

So it’s one computer for all three now? Has the Zing been removed?

One computer for the one laser at the moment.

Zing is sitting pretty in the corner. Lower on the list but it should make a comeback soon.

2 Likes

Understood! Thank you.

This morning (Monday) I added conduit boxes to each of the 2 new air dampers. These dampers are residential units and had to be modified for commercial construction purposes per electrical code. They are now ready to be wired up. They take 24 VAC to power them.

5 Likes

Thank you! We’re working out a control system at the moment (that’s why they’re taped open) but we will wire them soon.

If there’s anything I can do to help get the Zing back up, please let me know.

Since the new exhaust system wasn’t designed to accommodate Zing, it doesn’t have a location, ducting, or control signals in place to work with the blower. This system was designed with the intention of Zing operating standalone on its own exhaust filter.

My best answer for the Zing at the moment is that it will be ready to go soon after we receive the filter, which is looking like 2-3 weeks. It’s an unfortunate causality of the accelerated timeline in receiving the Fusion Pro that showed up last night.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for the information and timeline :slightly_smiling_face:. If there’s a work day after the parts come in for the Zing I would love to lend a hand.
Thank you for all of your work on the lasers!

2 Likes

There will absolutely be a work day and I will be sure to let you know.

3 Likes