Laser needs moved

The laser was supposed to be put in the LEFT side. We made enough room for the laser itself last month and it is now at risk of getting damaged by people putting stuff into and taking stuff back out of off site storage of project storage items.

Please move it before it gets damaged.

@Team_Laser 12345678

The laser went where there was room to safely put it. I wasn’t aware of it needing to go one place or another. Perhaps we can properly dispose of the dozens of abandoned paint cans on the floor to make more room.

There were NO paint cans on the floor of the left side where it should have been put. There should’ve never been paint cans or any other chemicals there, ever, period, and we’re on the hook to dispose of what members have abandoned.

The trebuchet and the old compressor in storage will be on the chopping block soon to make more room in the left side for storage of other items.

Is your goal to piss people off or is it to get the laser moved? You’re doing an exceptional job at one of those things.

“Thanks for making room for the new lasers. Unfortunately the Lasersaur in storage is blocking access to other things in storage that are needed. Can you please move it to the other storage unit like we had planned? Thank you!”

3 Likes

Oh, sorry about that, I didn’t realize it was in the way or that it had a place cleared out for it in the other unit. I’ll try to move it this week. It’ll take a few people to lift it so some help would be appreciated.

3 Likes

It can be shipped soon, so it wont be there when next month’s offsiting occurs.

I can help this weekend, or Thursday night. We spent time reorganizing things to help make room. There’s enough for the laser but not the base. I just want the laser over where it will be safer.

2 Likes

And if you can wait until Sunday there will be room for the base too… the big air tank is being removed from storage.

1 Like

What’s happening with that?

Air tank is nominally @TLAR 's property, and has been for roughly a year during which its removal has been oft requested.

1 Like

And Tom asked for help in removing it. I’ll be helping him with that task.

1 Like

How big is it? If @TLAR is agreeable, what if Auto sponsored a DMS-built BBQ pit? We could build a rolling BBQ with a firebox for smoking and build a trailer for it.

It could be a great project for teaching multiple skills and then afterwards, used at all DMS events, etc.