Laser class today

Some people are waiting for the laser basics class that was scheduled to start at 12. Is this class still going to happen?

@Colby_Sherman appears to be the instructor. Might be caught in traffic or the like, but hopefully will have already shown up and my tagging here will have been for naught.

Wow, I am so sorry to have missed this. In previous correspondence with @trapezium , I had requested this class be cancelled long ago, had some issues with my messages, but last we discussed it was to be cancelled. I will see if I can find who the people attending the class were and make it up to them. My apologies

Like I said to you before, you the teacher have to cancel the class. You can do it from the calendar site. I also suggested you email the people registered to make sure they know it’s canceled.

Ah, I thought you were referring to future classes regarding being able to cancel. I do see you telling me to email all the students too. This was my fault. I should have checked the calendar, made sure everything was cancelled, and emailed all the people in the class. I think I may need to avoid teaching classes for the next month @jast , @jarom, @trapezium, I seem to have too much going on and things are slipping through the cracks in my brain. My apologies to all

1 Like