Laser Blitzen Gone -- Relocated 2023/08

I stopped by the space today. I noticed that Blitzen is gone and we have metal fabrication tools in it’s place. What’s the plan?

Thank you

This is part of the expansion plan. Blitzen is not gone. It is just moved, partially due to expansion, and partially because it was already down So we took it aside to give it a full cleaning and update

2 Likes

Somewhere around here is the New-new Expansion map. It’s bigger than the old ones. Laser is now going to go into the corner where Ceramics used to be. There’s already venting over there.

1 Like

Thank you for the answers. I’ve seen the "expansion map

Is there a link to the “New-new Expansion map” ? I’d like to see how things are going to shape up.

It should be linked in the last board meeting on Source. You may need to be logged in to see if.

The TLDR: laser is moving across the room to old ceramics/glass area. We are gaining a fair bit of space. Woodshop is turning into an L (probably the most complicated to summarize xD. Automotive is still planned to move over to the other side, with full walls.

2 Likes

To save the navigation through a bunch of pages, this should work once you log in to the Source:

1 Like

There is also a large printout of the new layout in the North Lobby classroom wall.