Landscape oil painting update

The event system is erroring out when I try to update events so I will post this here :slightly_smiling_face:

For the upcoming landscape oil painting class we will be painting a similar painting to evening sunset as painted by Bob Ross on a black canvas.

This class will teach hands on techniques used by painters like Bob Ross and Bill Alexander.

Learning these alla prima or “wet on wet”techniques - really anyone can paint and I’ll help you to learn and/or practice the techniques as you create a painting. Due to the wet on wet technique we do have to spend some time together and it is a longer class but it’s worth it as a multi-layered painting comes to life.

I am keeping the classes small for now as though I’ve been teaching 1:1 for several years, I am new to group teaching. It’s a lot of fun and the skills can be transferred to painting on more than just canvas.
I look forward to painting with you!

If there is something you’d be interested in painting please let me know and I can see if I can put together a class for it. I’m also working on a space (Hubble) painting class.

The next couple classes I am considering will be a mountain scene and going into the holiday season a holiday floral with poinsettias.

See you at the space :slightly_smiling_face:

Tara

[email protected]

3 Likes

Yeah – you really can’t update an event once you’ve saved it to the Calendar. Maybe a few minor tweaks, but nothing major. Adding pictures probably qualifies as something major.

Depending on one’s desire for accuracy, if I’ve made some goof in my class, I just cancel it and then copy it over. That loses the date/time stuff, and anybody who might have already signed up. Date/time is easy, and you can email people that might have signed up. The “Hosting Events” tab will still let you look at a cancelled event, so you could see any potential attendees.

1 Like

Ah ok, good to know, thank you!