Labels on tool wall

Would anyone be interested in printing off label maker labels and putting them behind the tools on the new tool wall?

This is the first pass at layout, may end up needing the toolbox/bench/pegboard I was looking at initially for more space.

Feel free to rearrange if you see a better layout approach

:warning: **NOTE**: This category is **NOT** for discussion threads. Any "discussion" will be split out by one of the TALK Moderators to create a separate "discussion thread".
9 Likes

Also, printing and laminating this picture as a reminder of what it’s supposed to look like.

2 Likes

Good idea! I know this, because I just search for this thread to make same suggestion myself after think it about it while I was showering.

My hair currently has the light fragrance of strawberries.

2 Likes

Is anyone able to own this project until completion.

Thank You,

9 days in with no labels and you can see a few things got switched around:

In theory any hand tool that does not have white spray paint on the bottom should be put in cardboard box under logistics shelf with other excess tools. There is at least one angle grinder that doesn’t have a home on this wall currently (see the non white bottom one, only 4 angle grinders fit right now but there are currently 5 floating around the workshop) that should be moved into the cardboard boxes.

It is also amusing that stuff has collected on the horizontal surfaces that do exist (on top of drill index, on top of drill holders), tried to eliminate all flat surfaces that could collect things.

The new tool wall was very close to being fully realized, sadly it will slowly deteriorate over time because no one else cares enough to improve or maintain it.