Key fob not working

hi! my key fob stopped working randomly, can anyone help and see if I need a new one or a reset? thanks so much!!

The temporary badge assignment has been suspended because it needs to be converted to a permanent assignment.
Maker Manager can be used to link a badge to the account; however, the waiver must be signed at the kiosk with the same name (first and last) and email as was used to sign up for the account or it won’t match up.
Please send us an email at accounts at dallasmakerspace dot org if we can help further.

I have already signed a waiver a few months ago when i joined. Do I need to sign one again?

Yes.
And please note:

I found where you signed a waiver and you should be good to enter your badge number now in maker manager.

https://accounts.dallasmakerspace.org/makermanager

Thanks

Freddy

1 Like

where do I find a badge number? as I only have a fob

nevermind I can kinda see a number on here

If you can get in at DMS, use that kiosk on the table by the Women’s restroom. It’s got a reader for the fobs.

Apologies, jast is correct. Due to the difference in our waiver system and our billing system we will need you to come sign a waiver when you come in next time. Once you have done that you will be able to enter your badge.

Apologies for the wrong information.

Thanks

Freddy

is anyone around right now for me to get in and do this? I know it’s a bit late