June Ceramics Committe Meeting Move

There are several of us that had conflicts for the Tuesday June committee meeting, so we decided to move it to the pool party on June 8 at 3 PM. There is a sign-up sheet for the ceramics pool party below the TV in ceramics. I will post the agenda later this week for the committee meeting.

Let me know if you have anything you would like on the ceramics committee meeting agenda.

I do not believe that it is legit to hold a committee meeting offsite, especially when it is not on the calendar.

I have updated the calendar, it will take a couple days show up on the calendar. We will also have a call line that will be on the agenda. I look forward see at the meeting or on the call. Do you have something that we need to add to the agenda? Two of the the top priories is recruiting additional teachers and a social lead for the ceramics department. Let me know if you have an interest in helping with these positions.

1 Like

You should cancel the Tuesday meeting on the calendar.

I forgot to post this in time to get added to today’s agenda, oops.

Could we get the June and July socials added to the Calendar, since we know those dates (I think)? Teachers who are posting classes need to know if they should choose a different date/time due to conflict with space usage or shared target audience.

I posted the June 22 and July 21 ice cream social to the events calendar a few minutes ago.

I’m sorry for not getting it posted earlier. We are shorthanded since no one has volunteered to be over social activities. Jamie and I are having to fill in until someone steps forward to volunteer.

If you know of anyone that is interested in volunteering let me know.

1 Like

Not a problem! I understand :slight_smile:
Thanks for helping! I need to get the sign-in password over to you and Jamie soon!