Jumpserver issue: Fusion 360

Hello.

I am Jonathan Morgan. I have been trying to use Fusion 360 after a few week’s hiatus and am having trouble logging in. Fusion gives me an error of “2 Weeks using in offline mode, switching to online mode” then give me an error “Couldn’t connect to online either. Shutting down” despite there being internet access.

The solutions are to reconnect the internet but this happens regardless of machine I am on (other apps on the jumpserver that need the Internet work fine). The other solutions seems to be to uninstall and reinstall Fusion 360 but I can’t do that on the jumpserver.

Is anyone else using Fusion 360 in the jumpserver able to work in Online mode? Or is it offline for you as well?

If anyone can think of a solution please let me know. I know Fusion 360 and don’t want to switch over to Blender, but if I gotta do what I gotta do, so be it.

Fusion 360 is not supported by Autodesk on the Jump Server anymore. It should work fine, with your own personal login, on other machines at DMS where it has been installed.

As part of the IT effort to replace the Jump Server with newer tech we anticipate being able to support Fusion 360 using individual logins. I don’t think DMS can license it ourselves easily due to how that has changed over the years into a per-user subscription focused model.