Issues Engraving on Epilog Fusion

It’s been about a year since I engraved something on the Fusion so I might be missing something real simple. I’ve previously done this multiple times and don’t recall having this issue in the past. I have some vector text in Inkscape that I print to the Epilog Engraver. That opens the Epilog Dashboard where I adjust my Engrave settings and position my text over my material. I then click the “print” button at the bottom right:

It just spins like that forever. The top shows one print job in the queue:
but nothing ever shows up on the laser where the job screen remains blank.

Just for grins I tried to ping the laser to make sure there wasn’t something network related going on. I also tried turning the printer off / on one time. Anyone have any suggestions? Short between keyboard and seat?

One more discovery. I tried making setting changes one at a time and “printing” each one to the laser. (deleting the job without actually etching). I can successfully print until I select the Dithering option Stucki where the dashboard seems to hang the print job. I discarded the job but ultimately it was stuck in the job queue and nothing would print after that. I had to quit the system tray process and also kill the “EpilogDashboard.exe” in task manager. Then I could successfully print again. Dithering = none works as does dithering = Jarvis.

1 Like

Are you logged in as yourself or Kevin? You need to use the Kevin account, otherwise, you wont be connected to the Epilog. The Kevin account and password are on the monitor at the epilog station.

If you are logged on as Kevin, please disreguard all words above.

@Team_Laser

Im currently running into the same issue

The print button spins and is stuck

The print queue is stop at 35% and doesn’t progress

Cleared task manager but doesn’t work.

Try searching for solution online with no luck. Not sure what to try next.

I have not had this problem, but when it’s acting weird sometimes sending it directly to the Job Manager works. The Job Manager will open and you can try to print from there.

Worth a try …

2 Likes