[Issue] Dye sub printer error 03/23/21

I was using the back trey on the printer tonight for oversized paper. It jammed, which it seems to happen often no matter how careful I am, and error 57000 popped up on the screen. I tried to fix it but was not successful.

@CaryF300 have you seen this error before?

1 Like
1 Like

I’ll come in tomorrow evening and get it cleaned.

Great! Do you know what that time frame will be? So that I can come right after and finish printing. Also, if you have any tips on keeping the back tray from jamming I would really appreciate that! I load each paper one at a time and align it as well as I can, but it still jams sometimes.

Is it fixed yet?

I got stuck at work, and haven’t been in yet. I’ll come do it tonight, but it will be late.

Great, thank you. Please let me know if there are any holdups as I am planning on coming to maker space tomorrow to print and it is a very long drive for me.

Belt is cleaned, and I was able to run three pages in succession through the bypass tray without jamming. I’d load the paper one sheet at a time, and verify that it is centered in the bypass tray.

1 Like

Great! Thank you! I do always run one sheet at a time but it still occasionally jams. I guess it’s just the paper size.