ISO Tiny Hulk Arms

Can I pay someone to make me a pair of 3d printed hulk arms for a chicken?

9 Likes

Like this? https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4864401

1 Like

I love this website so goddamn much.

5 Likes

Yes! That is exactly what I am looking for. Sadly I know nothing about 3d printing.

If I had a bright green filament I totally would.

1 Like

I can help you get it printed out. I have some multicolor PLA that might look cool, or if you want to either grab some filament (or get someone to lend some, not sure of we have any in 3d fab that can be used that isnā€™t orange) we can get some printed out.

1 Like

My only price is pictures of the results :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I ordered the pla and will let you know when it arrives:) thank you!

3 Likes

Iā€™m happy to walk you through 3D Printing Basics, if youā€™d (or anyone else reading) would like! Might take about an hour - DM me if youā€™d like to set up some time. Iā€™ve been meaning to put another class up on the calendar.

2 Likes

This thread made me smile. Only at DMSā€¦ :wink: If the filament youā€™ve ordered isnā€™t bright green enough, you could buy a rattle can of florescent green spray paint. That was suggested to me by a Maker named Pablo when I was looking for the brightest most visible green for the 3D printed prop guards Iā€™m making for one of my quadcopters.

Other great variations:

or:

1 Like

We might as well print all three! It would be wrong to limit this chickenā€™s future exclusively to the Marvel cinematic universe.

@Edenblue some more questions:

1. Does the bird in question have a name?
  2. Should we print arms for other chickens to maintain the balance of power?
  3. Are we sure this wonā€™t start an arms race? :smiley: (sorry)
8 Likes

They are my friendsā€™ chickens but I had her give me the intel about them. She has agree to getting me photos of them.
IMG_1614

10 Likes

You might need two sets of hulk arms, to stage a ā€œrock ā€˜em sock ā€˜em robot smack down.ā€

3 Likes

I think nugget and fancy pants need a duel of t-rex vs hulk.

3 Likes

With somebody else wearing dragon wings dancing around them. Or maybe wearing a referee whistle.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll be up there tomorrow and will leave the reel with Julie if you are not there.

Iā€™ll be there pretty much all day. See you then!

Iā€™m putting you in charge of designing and uploading to Thingiverse a ā€œDr. Evilā€ version of this.

evilchickenmodel

8f7dd0cd8f02cb186f8b226ef75c0c2a9f08310d

Bonus points if the arms include a bald-cap attachment going up the back.

There are 3 in your bin. I hope the chickens enjoy them :slight_smile:

7 Likes