ISO Help With Some Odd Job Stuff

I have some work around the home I need some help with…odd job stuff like driveway power washing, fence staining, paver/stepping stone placement, etc., i.e. the type of work/tasks our teenage population used to take on.

I generally have all the equipment and supplies needed…I just need an interested, dependable, able-bodied person to help. I am up in Allen and would prefer the person to be reasonably close.

If you are interested or know someone that might be, please PM me for further discussion. Thanks…

1 (of 2) bumps :–)

You planning to pay “teenage population” prices?

Ummm…as opposed to brain surgeon prices? I guess I planned on paying what simple, straight-forward manual labor like this is worth. I’d like to offer it to someone in the “teenage population” as this provides an opportunity for our youth to learn the value of a dollar, and a good day’s work, and gets them off the phone and out in the sun and air for a while, and gives them a little “walking around money”. I thought I’d check here first since I like to support a community I am close with, but if no response after a few days will turn to Nextdoor, which usually provides a few of the industrious types I tend to prefer to work with.