Is there someone free to give a 1 on 1 hot process class this week?

It seems they are few and far between. I’ll bring lunch or dinner from where you want!

Eugene

2 Likes

@Team_Metal_Shop @larsgars @tomthm

I’m out of town for a while so I can’t throw a class up, but if anyone with one of the classes has some extra room or wants to toss another up.

-Jim

I cleared 3 today that contacted me personally. I’m busy this whole week with work but I can put some up for Thursday and Sunday

2 Likes

I have one up for sunday 10 am to 11:30 fyi @tomthm can you do one later that day or will it be too late for you?

Not necessary. Just bring a big ole smile

1 Like

Can’t do one Sunday, but will add one the following Tuesday or Wednesday 8/27 or 8/28. I’ll post it later today.

1 Like

I just added a Hot Processes Safety class for Aug 27, at 6:00 PM.

Hey guys… I got confused with the dates and missed the 8/27 class, I thought it was for today. If anyone is free Wed/Thurs/Fri, I’d be glad to bring dinner in exchange for the time!.

Thanks,

Eugene

There will be a Hot Process Safety Class coming up on Sunday 9/15 (not this week) at noon. It’s still in Class Purgatory, but should be popping up any minute now. The only thing on the calendar at this time after that is the MIG welding class at 3pm 9/15. Ya’ might keep an eyeball on the calendar – they tend to fill up fast.

Will you let me know if any spots open up for the Hot Process class this Sat? it currently says: FULL

Is there something specific that’s already on the calendar that you want to take?

whoops… i meant sunday… the hot process safety class at 2pm.

Anyone else think “1 on 1 hot process” sounds a little weird? Might be just me.

Don’t forget it’s adults only!

1 Like

I meant that you needed the safety class to take… I get that you wanted the safety class. I was wondering what other class you wanted to take.

i took the woodworking class already… i have a project to weld some stuff for my car and was anxious to get access to the welders as its the main reason I joined DMS. I’ve already taken the Metal Arts class at the Creative Arts Center.

Also would like to get certified on the lift.

Wouldn’t mind learning how to use the sewing machines.

Give it 3 days, and then there’s a HP Safety and a MIG welding on Sunday 10/6. 12:30 for the Safety, and 3pm for the MIG.

Now available on the calendar.