Is Ceramics 100 a prerequisite?

Did anyone ever follow up with you on this? I was just telling someone that they needed to take Ceramics 100 because I didn’t realize there was no one to teach it.

@Bri_Gearhart if nothing has been done regarding this, can we work on getting this done? I can help with filming or whatever. Putting it online and having signs in the Ceramics area with a link to the training (like is done in other parts of DMS) would be very helpful for new members. :hugs:

I have provided my feedback to @skyspook and he is working on finishing it up. We should have an online class in the near future.

2 Likes

This. We have the link set up and should be able to roll it out to people soon.

2 Likes

Should I go ahead and put a 100 class up? It is helpful for folks who’ve never taken pottery, or have only taken making classes without much additional knowledge.

If you want to teach a ceramics 100 I don’t see any reason to say no. We can do them like the 3dfab classes where they are online but someone is also willing to teach in person.

Plus they get a tour that way.

2 Likes

Put it on the Calendar for Saturday 12/11 at 3pm. Should show up in 48 hrs. (from 12/6 2:04 pm)

2 Likes

Thanks Beth! I just let the person know that you posted the class.

1 Like