Is anyone able to give me a refresher course on the vinyl cutter tonight or tomorrow morning?

I’ve been trained to use the vinyl cutter before (at the old space), but I’m a little rusty. Can anyone help me tonight or tomorrow cut out a simple stencil?
Thanks,
Curtis

3 Likes

I haven’t been trained on the unit, but I’m very interested in being trained, if someone is willing/able.

3 Likes

Same here - I’d love to be trained.

2 Likes

Sounds like a class! I would like to join it as well… :smile:

2 Likes

I’ve got a project that is getting hot soon. Does anyone have an ETA on the vinyl training class?

1 Like

So by vinyl cutter do you guys mean a plotter for say cutting decals/stickers? My dad used to have several before he passed away. (He was in the sign business)

1 Like

@PearceDunlap is the man with the full spectrum of knowledge on the vinyl

1 Like

I want to learn how to use the vinyl cutter as well. It is an excellent tool for cutting paint masks and stickers.

I was told that there would be a class soon but i haven’t heard or seen anything yet… anyone know anything? Is it something I could just figure out? I already know how to use the laser, large format printer and other stuffs as I’m tech savvy. I feel like i could just youtube ir and get it.

It’s not on the calendar yet (not sure if he’s requested it yet or pending approval), but @PearceDunlap did get honorarium approval for a few classes for it in June. I’ll let him him respond in case there’s been a change of plans etc. though.

1 Like

Chiming in as another interested party on this.

There should be classes on the calendar for 6/3, 6/10, and 6/17 now

2 Likes

@PearceDunlap I would be interested in taking this class next time it’s available

im late to the party but ditto^ i would love to learn how to use this tool!

1 Like