Intermediate Course

Good afternoon,

I noticed the Intermediate course for blacksmithing being held on Sunday, but I am not able to register since I haven’t taken the beginner course. I am registered for the beginner course being held the day before, so I would be eligible to take this course the following day. Can someone help me get registered for this course? I’ve been trying to take these courses for a while and would like to join. Thank you!

I will make it open for you don’t worry! I have 3 intermediate classes this month all on the weekends. If you can’t get it in this month October I will do the same.

1 Like

I know you didn’t get signed off yet but I will get you signed off on it and have you take the intro class and then you can come to the Sunday class when you get signed off.

1 Like

If there is anyone that is having this same issue please send me a message with your username if you have taken the class and we will get that fixed so you can sign up.

I greatly appreciate it @raceman1590 ! I’m really look forward to taking these courses!

1 Like

Me too it will be new to both of us but I wanted to get some verity in the blacksmith shop

Course is now up and you should be able to sign up let me know if you have an issues

Sorry I wasn’t able to make todays intermediate class. Do you know if there will be more classes this month? Maybe for the press :joy: that piece of Damascus is laughing at me….

1 Like

The answer to your question is already in the Calendar. In the top right, you can sort the Calendar. If you sort by Category, and select Blacksmithing, then you will see that there are 2 classes later this month.

Thanks. Yeah. I did see the other intermediate class at the end of the month…which I can register for once my intro gets logged but I was asking about classes for using some of the other tools such as the press.

1 Like

Always helps to be a bit specific…

Totally! Which is i why I asked about the press class :relaxed:thank you!

The hydraulic press is a very simple machine that we can go over in around 5 minutes any time your available.

Thanks, Nick! Let me know some times you’re around and I’ll try to make it in.

I’m usually there often but if I have no reason I won’t be there. I will be there this Sunday for the open forge. I will also be there Tuesday night for our meeting but other than that next weekend both days I will be there. Anytime during the weekday night I can make it you just have to let me know and I can be there in about 20 or so minutes.