Interest in etching tumblers?

I would interested in this class too, is it possible to make it an extension of the normal vinyl class?

Iā€™m definatly in for that one.

I was actually about to try this out myself so I would be interested

Iā€™m in. We can also discuss a bit of a tag team, 2-in-one class if youā€™d like. Iā€™ll get them to the cutout stage, you can deal with weeding :joy::imp:

2 Likes

The Application roller looks like a nice bit of kit, but honestly for one off pieces (not permanantly set up somwhere), it might be more trouble than itā€™s worth. Iā€™m going to guess that it would possibly increase waste as well. That said Iā€™m also guessing that making one would be a fairly trivial task for someone better at woodworking than I.

Thatā€™s what I think as well. The more I think of it the more I see it as something thats just in another corner of the space.

Count me in I would love to learn this.

Amazeballsā€¦Count me in!

For smaller vinyl runsā€¦like less than 12"x24", donā€™t forget weā€™ve got the Silhouette. As soon as the software gets installed, Iā€™ll start classes on that as well.

3 Likes

Software is on its way @Robert_Davidson says the girl who does the cha-Cha with all things related to computers.

OK, Classes have been submitted so all being well we will have teachings at the following times.

Thursday Sept 8th, 6:30pm
Sunday Sept 11th, 5:00pm

We only have a handful of tumblers, so keep an eye on the calendar and RSVP ASAP! :smiley:

If you miss these classes, then we can see about adding more later.

3 Likes

Hoping you do more classes, Iā€™ll be out of town during those.

1 Like

Dude, you gotta do more classesā€¦Iā€™ve gotten locked out of every one!

1 Like

Yeah they sold out within a day.

I will do more soon!

1 Like

A very successful first class!!

Thanks guys!!

3 Likes

Awesome! Would love to see another one of these! I canā€™t make either of these classes, but this is high on my list of ā€œwant to knowā€ā€¦ That list gets longer each week Iā€™m here

2 Likes

Would love to attend if you have another one :slight_smile: Please keep me posted. Still learning the in and out of DMS. Thanks in advance!

Yep Iā€™m planning new classes this week. Will hopefully have etching soon :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Great news! Very interested in a class. :slight_smile: