Interest check for Leathercraft Project classes Dec26-Dec30

That’s a different instructor/class/project.

1 Like

Really new to leatherwork, only done rivets and snaps and very little sewing many years ago. Anything that helps with techniques especially stitching; want to make leather pouches for belt and costumes, etc.
I work weekends and work All day on Mons & Tues, Thurs evenings(thurs may be free starting next month). Sundays I work til 4p :frowning:

Can’t do that date but interested in the next one you put together

Now posted to calendar for those interested (like me): https://calendar.dallasmakerspace.org/events/view/1362

This class is full, I’m adding another one for the evening of December 29. 6:30pm to catch those that work until 5.

1 Like

How long 'til the 12/29 one shows up?

I believe Thursday morning if it’s not rejected.

Thanks! I had to drop out of 12/26 (so there’s a spot open!!) because one of my kids has to return to Houston that day.

Gotcha. Well that works out well then!

This was a great class for me. I learned a lot and had a good time meeting/talking with fellow students. I gave the field notes guide as a belated Christmas gift…person thought it was store bought until I pointed out the several imperfections :slight_smile:

Jorge (@Webdevel), thank you very much for your time and expertise. Looking forward to next time (if I can still see, that is :dark_sunglasses: ).

3 Likes

Hope your lasik goes/went ok!

lol…like I said, if you see me walking around with a cane and a dog…Don’t Ask!

1 Like