Inkle Looms/Kits For Sale?

Aaahhh…I’ll tell you what, lemme think on this and I’ll pm you this weekend. I think I can recommend several sources where it’d be one-stop shopping for looms, tools, yarn, books, etc. I have a couple more questions too. Just need coffee first :slight_smile:

Do I need to plan on running off another batch of kits?

Would also like to finalize the heddle looms. And have a notion for another design in near term list.

1 Like

Talk to @FeatherCuffs she’s our resident expert on heddle looms

1 Like

Sorry for the confusion, I wish I did live closer to you all. But as it is I am learning all this on my own and all the inkle looms I have found on line are way above my limit, I am on disability so I can not pay a whole lot for them and when I saw that you all had the kits I was amazed at the price. Well let me know what you decide if you can send me one or not. I appreciate all your help.

2 Likes

Yeah, @feathercuffs is Jessica, who we’re coordinating with. Just talked to her recently and figured we’ll all three get on a PM thread to finalize plans on the rigid heddle loom tweaks.

I’ve been sick with severe bronchitis and then saw your health post (hope you get to feeling better soon!) so I figured next week we might try to coordinate or plan, the last few days didn’t seem good timing to pursue. Will do a PM thread between the three of us.

Re inkle looms…the last few had sat, but there’s been another flurry of interest so I’ve been thinking we might do a run and another basics class in near future. There’s a tweak to the tension mechanism I want to discuss first.

Gotcha. Ok, let me do a little checking and I’ll get back to you. :slight_smile:

Thank you so much. As I said I am on disability and can not afford much but I appreciate any help you can give me on this. Thanks again.

How much are the kits? I know I want at least one now,
I can now afford it and with the injections my eyes are betting better

@Cairenn_Day
$10, coordinate with me when you’re ready for one

@sjmccutcheon Sent pm

Can you send me one? How do you want to be paid? Check, money order or do you accept Paypal? Please let me know.
Thank you so much

@sjmccutcheon Please check your private messages