Indoor Propane forge

The forge is running inside our room. Come by Sunday for instructions on how to use it inside

7 Likes

I’m a new member, and it seems like most of the intro forge classes on the schedule so far are full. Is it okay to come by if I haven’t done the intro yet? I was planning on being up there Sunday for the potluck anyway, and I’ve been particularly interested in trying to get into the blacksmith shop.

Also, related, are the committee meetings open? I saw there’s a blacksmith committee meeting next Tuesday, and was planning on trying to attend, to meet everyone.

1 Like

Absolutely come by. Committee meetings are always open

2 Likes

Definitely will, thanks! :grin: haha that actually works out great, Sunday’s looking better and better :sunglasses:

At DMS, the committee members are: those people who come to the committee meeting. That’s it. It’s not a “closed” group.

2 Likes

F#@< yeah!

That’s great news! What time window on Sunday?

I’ll be there from 9:00-2:00 ish.

1 Like

Thanks for giving me the walk-through for using the propane forge indoors! Are we expecting that to end up with a formal “training required” flag on our accounts?

1 Like

It will and I was happy to help

1 Like

Thanks again @jbrown885 for giving me the rundown today! I had a blast :grin: Now I gotta go pick up a propane tank and some steel :joy:

1 Like