I'm trying to come up with DMS cards

And this is what I have come up with today, basically I’m looking for a card I can give people when I’m explaining what Dallas makerspace is:
DMS Cards.doc (22 KB)
I am looking for ideas and or improvements.

1 Like

Looks good. Depending on the intent, one could shorten the URL to dallas.ms (instead of dallasmakerspace.org).
And…
I thought @Julie-Harris had worked up a wonderful little 2-sider with helpful tips & the like, in addition to the logo, etc. But darned if I can find a copy of it around somewhere. Maybe, if I’m right, she’ll post back to confirm.
Keep up the good work! :+1:

1 Like

Don’t we have boxes of business cards in both black and white themes in the common room already printed and ready to be handed out? Astrud and I have always had some handy for us to give out in our craft show booths.

I believe they’re usually on top of or very near the mail box slots for the various committees.

5 Likes

Yup, big box on top of the mail boxes.

1 Like

Would you attach a picture of a card please?

not still this design, is it?

3 Likes

Yes it is, only saw the white version though.

1 Like

So does anyone have any ideas how to change this revision?
DMS Cards.doc (22.5 KB)

Since the black cards were very different than DMS typical branding, it was pushed to order very few of them compared to white versions.

DMS QR Code

Add a QR Code?

1 Like

Is there a phone number associated with this? And if there is a phone does it have hours?

There is no longer a working phone.