I need help getting things for the picnic

I’m doing ok approaching companies for donations for the member picnic here is a list of my current work in this regard. But, gosh darn it, this job would be easier with some help and by helping I’m increasing member buy-in so…it’s really for your benefit to help.

In the spirit of doocratic thinking I’ve been taking the bull by the horns and spending fifteen minutes on contacting companies.

This is what I need help with:

1. Someone (or a group of people) to help me identify, notate on the excel sheet and contact companies to gain donations for the silent auction picnic. Please note half the work is done already with this letter that you can print out, copy via email, send over Facebook or just take the good parts and recite it over a phone.

2. After we make contact and someone wants to donate we need to figure out who can pick up the items - this can be coordinated over talk.

3. Send a thank you and a tax-writeoff sheet to them in the mail.

I would love to have one donation that would be “of interest” to each committee. Please send me a message if you would be willing to loan your efforts in this positive action-minded way.

1 Like

Willing to help however I can. I can write letters, talk to businesses, whatever you need— just direct me.

1 Like

I’ll send you a message when my little is in bed and I can get on the computer.

1 Like