I need help for two events or I'll have to cancel them. Stop Motion and Artist are Models Too

Hello.
Something has come up and I won’t be able to make it to two events I created. However, I have a few friends who often attend my events/classes and are willing to run them, They aren’t members of the Dallas Makerspace.

So I’m wondering if people who are members and planned to attend the “Life Drawing: Artist Are Models Too!” on Friday May 18 and/or “Stop Motion Animation Goof 3” on Friday May 27th would be willing to help?

My friends are willing to do the work of setting up/taking down/cleaning for the events so really the member would at a minimum just need to be a chaperone that arrives a bit early to let them in for setting up.

I’m not sure if this is breaking a Makerspace rule or not. If so let me know and I’ll simply cancel the events.

Thanks.
Ray

2 Likes

If you meant Friday 26th, I can help. I don’t have plans other than being at the Makerspace anyways.

Also planning on helping you out tonight with backdrops etc, so can talk more there

2 Likes