I left an endmill in the Bridgeport

My apologies fellow machinist/makers. Yesterday morning I left an end mill in the Bridgeport. Just wanted to fess up. My goal is to always leave the place a little cleaner than I start with but I missed it this time.

Paul

9 Likes

You should probably volunteer to hang one 20’ section of airline … by yourself to prove your sincerity. :grin:

4 Likes

I removed the 1/2 inch end mill and the collet this morning when I got in. I put everything back where it belongs. You know…he is right! He does leave the place cleaner than when he got there. Nice job cleaning up around the Mill. But, isn’t having him hang a 20 foot section of air line by himself a rather harsh penalty? Gee, I can barely lift one end of that 2 inch black pipe by myself.

2 Likes

Geeze, it doesn’t include a flange and ball-value!

You’re right. He does leave things clean.

1 Like

Funny. That’s part of why I forgot to remove the endmill. I was trying to clean up to get over to help out with the airline. Also I forgot to mention, the shopvac beside the mill is getting pretty full. The new hose had a pretty good blockage in it as well but I got it cleared up. The new hose is fantastic. Thanks to whoever installed it.

2 Likes