I have Forgot my thumb drive

I was trying to use the Zing to make i OU Koyayesterday (with very little success) and left my thumb drive in the machine. I’m not sure I can get back over there till Friday 3/24 so if someone can snag it for me that would be great
KRopkI consider myself an advanced DIYer, with my own woodworking shop and have done projects from cabinet making to musical instruments and many things in between.
I have remodeled two and past homes and I’m currently in thought going on a date e process of outfitting and customizing my current home. As a part time Home D associate I am y good familiar with all the best products to get the job done right the first time listening to this

Ok, that was weird, as I posted my phone decided to paste something that I post to another website several days ago. But the gist is if you find my thunder drive let me know

2 Likes

There is a container on top of the laser for lost USB drives. I’m sure if it’s noticed it will be placed there. I’ve left a few and always found them waiting for me there.

2 Likes

Ok great thanks. I’ll check it out tomorrow