How would members prefer to attend Committee Meetings?

Since classroom and meeting space is a premium. I would like to know which is prefered by members?

• In Person
  • Both
  • Cafe / Restaurant / Pub
  • Other (please post below)

0 voters

I’d prefer committee meetings only be at the space in literally any space you can fit it in. The Makerspace is clearly extremely accessible for our members, and this allows new potential committee members to easily find out and attend committee meetings.

8 Likes

I think it is assumed to be In-Person and Online but then again you can pick two

2 Likes

Skype? …

5 Likes

In person, preferably at the space - doesn’t have to be in a classroom - could be in woodshop, metal shop,etc. but keep it at home :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I prefer online via Hangouts normally and in person at the space for meetings that need to be in person. When amateur radio still existed we did online in hangouts most of the time and for elections or important issues in person at the space. We also still had online hangouts going for those who could not make it in person to still be active and involved. It led to great communication and team work among our committee and we were able make decisions quick and easily.

1 Like