How to get added to Talk Teams?

How do we get added to TALK teams? How do we review which ones we are on?

I noticed this opening a trouble ticket for woodshop. It only has 4 members, and is missing the Vice Chair @cghaly.

The @Team_Admin folks don’t always know who should and shouldn’t be on a team on Talk. If you want to be on a team (or off of it) have your Committee Chair PM @Team_Admin to make the change. Committee Chairs are welcome to ask for a list of who is on their Team.

1 Like

Thanks Stan. I need to recruit for @Team_Classroom. Looks like Team Admin should recruit too :grinning:

I just found out how to see which teams I am on:
Profile>Expand

1 Like

I have not been able to find any documentation from Woodshop regarding their chair/vice-chair or elections.

1. The Rules require a committee to identify their committee chair on their wiki page. Woodshop’s page doesn’t do this. It doesn’t identify their vice-chair either.

2. Consequently, the Current Chairpersons page isn’t up to date.

3. I can’t find any Woodshop committee meeting minutes on the wiki or on the Committee drive. I’m probably looking in the wrong place?

4. You’re right. Chris isn’t in the Talk group because I didn’t know about him as vice-chair.

5. Similarly, Chris doesn’t have access to committee chair Talk functions.

@Azalaket or @cghaly - if either of you will confirm that you two are chair/vice-chair, I will update items 1, 2, 4 and 5 for you. You’re on your own for posting your committee meeting minutes.

2 Likes

I’ll be on your team!

1 Like

I am the chairperson and @cghaly is the vice chair. We have discussed meeting minutes and plan to post meetings moving forward.

2 Likes

Thanks much!

I’ve updated those couple of wiki pages and added Chris @cghaly to Team_Woodshop and Committee_Chairs.

If you want to add anyone else to the Team_Woodshop distribution list, just let me know and I’ll be glad to update.

These are the only people on there now:

1 Like

Thanks Chris! I’ll send you a message with updated names.

1 Like