Hotwork/welding assistance/training

need assistance from someone to help me get the training so i can use the metal shop/ welding machines

Well, you just missed the last Hot Process Safety. Atlas is running a Stick Welding class next Sunday. Let me see where his attendance stands when I get a good look at my schedule this next week. Or, we could tag @Team_MetalShop_Teach and see if someone wants to throw up a MIG or TIG class.

Hello I’m the afore mentioned Atlas. I also do one on one tutoring and try to run a class at least once a month depending on how busy I am

Come Saturday afternoon to our work session

https://calendar.dallasmakerspace.org/events/view/18115

I came last week for the work day and got trained on the MIG. Do I need to take any additional classes to get on the approved list?

I’m guessing @Mrholthaus or @FriendlyTitan would have covered the hot process material so they can add that. There is a RFID scanner with a display and printer in the common room where you can check your active directory permissions

And if they didn’t, I’m going over HPS tonight around 7:30 in the Common Room. I know it’s short notice…

Hi I am interested in learning welding please let me know about 1on1 class and or upcoming class just joined .@FriendlyTitan

I would also me interested in a class.