Home Needed for FIV+ Cat (added picture!)

Hey DMS members! I recently found a stray cat and took her to the vet. She was tested and found FIV+. We cannot keep her, as we have 2 other cats without FIV. I’m looking for a home for her in the Dallas/Ft Worth area. She needs a place that will keep her indoors (so as not to endanger other strays/outdoor cats) and has no other cats OR has only other FIV+ cats.

She is about 5 or 6 years old and otherwise healthy. She has no problems eating or drinking. She is a stray, so she may need litterbox training. We vaccinated her for rabies, but the vet wanted to hold off on other vaccinations until we found a home for her. She has not been spayed yet, but I am willing to pay for her to be spayed and to get her other vaccinations if someone decides to take her.

If you would like to take her or know someone else who would, PLEASE contact me at either my email or phone number listed below.

[email protected]

214-886-5762

If you need any more info, just ask. She is sweet as can be and hasn’t ever bitten or scratched any of my family. She hasn’t even so much as hissed at anyone, even when she’s a bit skittish.

1 Like