Hiring a Prototype Fabricator Technician/Engineer to start asap

UPDATED: We have received some great applications! Position will be filled soon!

I am in need of someone versed in all the technical finesse of a true cross disciplinary maker. (I am trying to clone myself, but haven’t invented the machine yet, so hiring will have to do. :slight_smile:

We are looking for someone who can help us build prototypes hands-on. We are currently completing two projects for one of the biggest private companies in Dallas. The projects are fun and interesting and we need more “muscle” to help complete them.

We are looking for someone who has built physical stuff before. Someone who is not scared to get it wrong the first time. We are doing very early stage proof of concept prototyping. Getting to a POC fast is more important than how well it works.

Our projects include a lot of basic fluid dynamics (plumbing), thermo-dynamics (heating/cooling), simple-ish mechanics (controls), a small sprinkle of rocket-science (will it fly?), very little electrical engineering.

We are a 2 person startup in the Plano/Carrollton area. One of us is in charge of hardware, the other of software. We are both excellent at what we do, but we are not always available to do the work ourselves. So we want to grow our business and hire someone who can help :slight_smile:

Depending on your skill we want to pay you $20-35/hr. This is a part-time position for 10-20 hours per week.

See this job listing for more details (Don’t get hung up on the job title please. LinkedIn made me choose one from their list.): Ghost Founder hiring Mechanical Engineering Intern in Carrollton, Texas, United States | LinkedIn

You can call or email:
lovis@loviskauf (dot) com
214-609-42nine8

3 Likes