Here's one I've never seen

7 Likes

Lol, interesting naming choice, wondering why they didn’t just go with Olive, or anything that doesn’t use the word turd.

1 Like

That’s a medieval name. Seriously. And, since I see that that came from Plymoth Plantation, I’m betting that the Pilgrims were still using the name. If you live in a farm environment, it is very descriptive. Plus, they didn’t have a century of living in a city environment and being advertised into trying to escape the natural.

4 Likes

They missed a winning opportunity to have it “Dye Lot #2…” SORRY SORRY! Boy mom here. :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Ah, but Goose #2 is a different color from Boy #2…

3 Likes

That’s very close to a color my grandmother used to refer to as “baby couldn’t help it.”

4 Likes

“Exorcist Vomit Green” ?

3 Likes

And in the “more things 20th ce people would be amazed and disgusted at”, a friend of mine was doing some natural dyeing, using medieval sources. One of the sources recommended using urine from young boys. She had 2 sons, and she had them pee in a bucket. And, yes, hormone-free urine does produce a slightly different color. She told us this in random chat, so we didn’t see samples.

1 Like

Shartreuse :face_vomiting:

2 Likes