Helping with Bulletin Board Items

Hello, I was reading the list of projects on the bulletin board by the entrance to the workshop and wanted to reach out and see if I can get more info on how to help out.

I don’t have much experience in woodworking but I think I could paint or talk through ideas on organization of tools. The board mentioned to reach out to @IanLee here on Talk about it.

5 Likes

@SWA we have a nice lady Meg would like to help in the wood shop.

3 Likes

Awesome! Order in the shop:)

1 Like

Just for clarity - @SWA is now the woodshop chair and can help get you going on any of the projects listed on the board. Thanks for being willing to help out!

Oh thank you!

The two tasks I was looking at were painting the bandsaw and and idea for organizing the drill press bits.

I scrolled through the Events page to see when the next wood shop meeting was and didn’t see one - Are there any meetings coming up to discuss things that need to get done?

Also, I’m going to be out of town on the 16th during the big maintenance day unfortunately, but I might be able to make the 17th.

1 Like

We meet monthly, but our meetings are very busy due to the expansion project and the details being addressed. When are you planning on visiting the space in the next few days?

If you organize the drill bits lunch is on me.

2 Likes

I’ll be there today for a class that should finish up around 4.

Also Tuesday 3/5 and Wednesday 3/6, and Sunday next week too.

What times Tuesday and Wednesday are you planning on?

I’ll be there at 6:30PM for both - Those two classes run kinda late, 9:30PM on Tuesday and 8:30PM on Wednesday. I can stay a bit afterwards either day.

Since I get off work at 5, the best times for me to come down there would be 6:30 during the week in general.

If you happen to arrive a bit early for one of those classes this week maybe we grab a few moments.

1 Like

I can shoot for around 6 - 6:10 on Tuesday, depending on traffic

1 Like

Made it! Headed to woodshop!