Help with Key Fob Setup 4/5, 4/11, or 4/12

Hey all,

My name is Caleb. I’m an old member who’s restarting their Makerspace membership, looking for help being let in and setting up my key fob. My old one does not seem to work (just checked this morning).

I’m free all-day today, Thursday (3/11), and Friday (3/12). Mornings are prefferred, but not necessary Shouldn’t need a full tour.

Looking forward to joining up again!

If you have a badge please log into Log In | Maker Manager 3 and you can update your badge there.

If you need a new badge we have some in the small mailbox on the side of the main mailbox at the front door. Grab one and do the makermanager update and you should have access.

Thank you! I’ll try and grab a new a badge today.

Actually, if you get a green light when you swipe the card/fob, it still works. It just doesn’t link back up to your account automatically. You can restart the card by using the link Jay just provided.

Although, it does absolutely nothing when you try to open a door (no lights), then it is dead, and you do need a new one. For that matter, if you managed to wear off the numbers, then you’ll need to use one of the computers in the Common Room, as they have RFID readers attached. They can read the number internal to the card/fob.