Help needed to move flat files to creative arts

Assuming machine shop doesn’t help themselves…

Thanks for cake, it was good

7 Likes

How was the cake Brandon?

Thanks for taking care of that Brandon.

you’re welcome Cary!

1 Like

Cake is a strong motivator!

we were surprised to see the cake ( then read the note) on the cabinets as we cleared them off to move them.

I’m so appreciative of this amazing place and most importantly the people we have that make it so spectacular. @tom I’m sorry you didn’t get any cake- I’ll get you something special.

1 Like

my keyword is chocolate - nothing fancy (but not Hersheys)

3 Likes

Thank goodness you’re not some kind of freak (I know several who won’t touch chocolate…Freaks!) :smiley:

2 Likes

Lol that’s me, I don’t like chocolate or cake, most sweets for that matter. Funny thing is the rest of my family are chocoholics.

2 Likes

Dang!
No chocolate.
No sweets.
No beer.
I have no idea how to thank you if ever needed. Those are the old standbyes. Used to be there was nothing a guy couldn’t get for a case of beers…

1 Like

Funny thing is my Jeep buddy’s used to just get me Dr.Pepper or Mexican Martinis when I would do builds or trail repairs. Now I don’t drink as much DP as I used to. I had about a year & a half break from it, it wasn’t helping me much by being off of it though.

1 Like

A road trip to Colorado for some mary jane?

I’d prefer a gift of beer from a road trip to one of the 12 states that sells the oldest continuously operating family owned bottling company in the USA.

1 Like

I LOL’ed.

Guess one has to step up their bribery game with @TBJK.

1 Like